Lee County Middle School West Campus
- 190 Smithville Road, North
- Leesburg, GA 31763 (map)
- Office Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Student Instructional Hours: 8:10 - 3:05
- Student Supervised Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Principal:John Savelle
A school that strives for excellence and distinction through continued improvement.
Lee County Middle School will provide rigorous educational opportunities which will enable a community of responsible learners to strive continually for improvement.
- Learning is a lifelong endeavor.
- Every individual learns best when he or she is engaged in activities which stimulate critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
- Every individual is unique with different abilities and interests that must be considered when developing curriculum and designing instruction.
- Every individual must be responsible for his or her own behavior and must respect the person and property of others.
- Every individual deserves to be treated with respect.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, school, home, and community.
- A school should function as a community of learners in a safe, positive environment.
- Year Facility Opened: August 2002
- Approximate Number of Students: 750
- School Personnel: Certified Staff
- 1 Principal
- 1 Assistant Principals
- 1 Instructional Support Specialist
- 44 Teachers
- 1.5 Counselors
- 1 Media Specialists
- 1 Technology Specialist
- 1 Nurse
- 3 Office Professionals
- 10 Para Eduacators
- LCMS Achievements
- Lighthouse School to Watch
- Recipient of the GAMS Principal’s Effective Program Award
- SACS accredited
- GAC accredited with quality
- Presenters at state and national conferences
- Georgia School of Excellence
- Instructional Specialist in National Board certified
- Annual Yearly Progress met for 7 years
- Special Opportunities
- Varied team configurations
- Gifted education
- Extra-curricular clubs
- Athletic teams
- Academic competition teams
- Honors programs
- Special Education services
- Three computer labs
- Five wireless computer carts/labs
- Students of the week/month
- Mathematicians of the month
- Top reader celebrations
- Student-led conferences
- Service learning