This plan is for students not attending face to face school.
LCSS Virtual Learning Plan
1. Students will make a 9 week commitment to participating in the Virtual Learning Plan
2. Students must have internet access at home for this option. It is the parent’s responsibility
to ensure that their child maintains access to broadband-hi-speed internet service
throughout the duration of virtual schooling.
3. The district has a limited number of student devices for checkout for the period of the virtual
learning and electronic devices may not be available for all students.
4. Students at K-8 level may not be allowed to participate in extracurricular activities that can
not be socially distanced in order to ensure his/her safety. This may include various sports,
clubs, field days, etc.
5. The classroom teacher may change as schools work to balance classes and ensure equity for
all of our students.
6. Virtual instruction will be based upon system curriculum maps and pacing guides that will
provide the virtual student with the same level of rigor as the in person instruction and
provide for the same pacing of the content. Students will be expected to attend virtual
school each day and adhere to assignment due dates just as in person instruction in the
regular school setting. The experience and expectations will be different than it was during
the Spring 2020 closure due to Covid 19.