370 Leslie Highway
Leesburg, GA 31763 (map)
Office Hours:7:35am - 3:35pm
The LCHS 9th grade campus exists to provide and promote academic excellence and lifelong learning opportunities that will assist students on their journey to becoming productive citizens in a rapidly changing world.
- Learning is a lifelong endeavor requiring cooperation of students, parents, teachers, and the community.
- We must provide a learning environment free of chronic disruptive behavior.
- High expectations must be established and shared between teachers, students, parents, and the community.
- Each individual must be responsible for his/her own behavior and must respect other people and their property.
- A school should function as a community of learners in a safe, positive environment.
- Students should learn to solve problems and make decisions as individuals and team members.
- All students have importance, worth, and dignity.
- All parties (students, parents, teachers, and community) must work collaboratively and with great effort to attain the goal of leaving the 9th grade campus as a true sophomore based on Carnegie Unit Credits.
The school was originally opened in 1955 as Lee County Training School. The school went through numerous changes through the years. In 1970 the school was changed to Lee County Upper Elementary. Then again, in 1985 the school was changed to Lee County Middle School. In 1992, the school was Twin Oaks Elementary SChool. Finally the school was completely remodeled in 2008 and became the LCHS 9th Grade Campus.
LCSS Report Card