CTAE classes reinforce academics:
- Allows students to learn skills in a hands-on environment.
- Students have the opportunity to receive technical college credit while in high school through dual enrollment and articulation.
- As a junior and/or senior, students may have an opportunity to work and receive high school credit through the work based learning program.
- Students can also earn a national credential by passing the End of Pathway Assessment.
- Even with a 4-year degree, most of the top careers require some type of technical training.
Congratulations to the students and teachers in the following Pathways for achieving a 100% pass rate on your End of Pathway (National Credentialing) Assessment...Culinary, Early Childhood Education and Healthcare Science/Nursing
For class descriptions, see the Registration Guide.
- Architecture & Construction
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security