In order to enrolled, a child must be four years of age on September 1 and be a resident of Lee County, Georgia.
You must provide the following documents:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License of the parent/guardian enrolling the student
- Proof of Residency – A copy of the mortgage or lease agreement and a current power bill in the parent/legal guardian's name with physical address on it.
- Ga. Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition Screening (Form 3300)
- Ga. Immunization Certificate (DHR Form 3231)
- Custody portion of divorce decree
- Letter of guardianship