240 Smithville Rd. N
Leesburg, GA 31763 (map)
Principal: Katie Peppers
LCSS Report Card
Welcome to Twin Oaks Elementary School!
We know that you have come to a good place and we are confident that you will be well pleased with the education your child receives at our school and in the Lee County School System. Twin Oaks provides an excellent learning environment for boys and girls in the third, fourth, and fifth grades. We have an outstanding faculty and staff, great students, and wonderful parents who work together to provide your child with the best possible education.
You should consider many highlights as you join our school family. Our test scores are consistently above the state average. More than 80% of our teachers have advanced degrees. We have an outstanding fine arts program including opportunities for students in music, art, and drama. Our school is housed in a beautiful, state of the art building. There is an excellent Parent Teacher Organization. We provide many opportunities for the students beyond the classroom including the annual talent show, bi-annual art show, Drama Club, Robotics- Lego League, Jr. BETA Club, Drama Production, Student News, K-Kids, Math Competition Participants, and 4-H.
The Lee County School System has a drive for excellence and a passion for distinction in providing challenging educational experiences for all students.
To provide all students the opportunity to fulfill their potential in a school driven by excellence and characterized by leadership, integrity, strength, community, and wisdom displayed in the lives of both students and faculty.
We believe in...
- investing in our students through strong partnerships between home, school, and community.
- providing each student a quality and challenging education through engaging learning opportunities.
- ensuring everyone an environment in which they feel safe, valued, and nurtured.
- offering opportunities for students to be successful through highly effective teachers and targeted resources.
- preparing our graduates with the academic, social and work skills necessary to be productive citizens in school and life.